Adiri MD+ Nurser Medicine Dispensing 0-18 months
The Adiri MD+ Nurser Medicine Dispensing bottle is the newest innovation from Adiri. Designed with our Adiri Nurser in mind, the MD+ Nurser took the advantages of a bottle-feeding system and integrated it with the capability of medicine delivery. Along with advice from practitioners, scientists, lactation consultants, cutting edge designers and engineers, this new type of medicine delivery system was designed with mum in mind. The Adiri® MD+ Nurser supplies the most efficient medicine delivery system available today.
Give your baby the right amount of medicine with the Nurser they know and love. The Adiri MD+ makes it easy for you give your baby the proper dose of medicine because it’s delivered along with his milk in a familiar, breast-like bottle. Just fill the syringe, insert into the bottle, and watch baby drink the milk they crave and the medicine they need.
Revolutionary Medical Design
Making sure your baby gets the right amount of medicine has never been easier. The MD+ delivers your baby’s medicine using a syringe inserted into the bottle. The dual chamber nipple keeps milk and medicine separate until it reaches baby’s mouth for smooth, complete delivery, even in the dark.
Features and Benefits
- PP plastic and 100% medical grade
- Silicone inner tube allows for ease of medicine delivery
- Medicine and liquid remain separate until reaching baby’s mouth which prevents dilution and unwanted mixing
- Removable syringe allows visible reading of accurate dosage delivered to baby
- Bottom vented, one-way Petal™ valve offers consistent air flow reducing possibility of colic
- Soft Medical Grade Silicone Nipple that is ideal in shape and size
- Bottle disassembles into 5 convenient pieces for ease of cleaning
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Designed for 0-18 months of age
- Available in 4 oz. (118 ml)
- Made from PP plastic and 100% Medical Grade Silicone