Georgia Sleigh Cot Luxx
The Georgia Sleigh Cot Luxx is a traditional and popular sleigh cot. This classic look will suit any nursery, whether it has a modern or classic design.
The romantic Georgia Sleigh Cot Luxx
This sleigh cot has all the comforts and features that mums and dads love in a cot with classical romantic look. Available in two traditional colours, you will find the right look for your nursery.
A sturdy cot
The Georgia is made from A Grade New Zealand plantation timber, so not only is your cot sturdy, it is also sustainable. It features the famous babyhood smooth single hand internal dropside to make accessing your baby simple and easy.
Grows with your baby
The two level adjustable base means you can set this in bassinet mode for when your baby arrives. Compliment it with a Cozy Crib to keep your baby feeling snug during the newborn stage.
Easily convert the bassinet to the cot mode by dropping the base to the cot level. Once your baby is ready to move out of the cot, you can then covert it to a toddler bed. The toddler bed comes with a bonus toddler rail, that can be removed when you are confident that your toddler no longer needs it.
The conversion to the ‘big bed’ will be easy once your baby is ready to leave the toddler bed.
This beautiful sleigh bassinet, cot and toddler bed is the perfect addition to any nursery.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Beautifully stylish in your nursery with a beautiful traditional sleigh shape for a perfect sleigh bed
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Grows with your child – as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed with a bonus toddler rail kit to save you money
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet and will save your sleigh cot from the bite marks
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels
- This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards below/
Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 28kg
1295mm x 695mm x 100mm
158cm x 78cm x 116cm
White, English Oak
Carton 1 – 135cm x 72cm x 14cm
Carton 2 – 105cm x 76cm x 15cm
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010