This cot is available on back order only – new stock expected 10 January 2022
Kaylula Mila Cot
Create a dreamy designer nursery that grows with your child with the Kaylula Mila Cot.
This contemporary Australian designed cot is not just good looking, but has all the extraordinary features like babyhood’s famous smooth single hand drop side – so no heavy bending for you.
The Kaylula Mila Cot grows with your baby from birth to toddler
This cubby house designed cot grows with your baby from birth to toddler, so it will last for years to come. All the conversion accessories are included – so it is great value for you and your family with a toddler bed that actually looks like a bed.
With fantastic features you need to help look after your growing child. Simple and easy to use – including an adjustable base level and smooth single hand drop side. The two tone colour combination that will bring out the designer flair in every parent. Best of all Kaylula’s famous clear panel will improve visibility for your precious baby.
What’s not to love?
- Sustainable with solid European beechwood struts and grade A New Zealand timber panels that will endure the most robust toddlers
- Designer style with a beautiful modern scandi inspired cubby house design
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Clear panels for greater visibility for your precious bub
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed (with a bonus toddler rail to save you even more money) and a day bed and finishes as a sofa bed
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Two toned colour option of white and beech in one
- Great value for money
Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 28kg
1295mm x 690mm x 100mm
150cm x 80cm x 165cm
Carton 1 – 142cm x 80cm x 12cm – weight – 16 kg
Carton 2 – 123cm x 80cm x 17cm – weight – 18 kg
White with Beechwood trim
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots