Seriously Original Baby Milestone Cards
We all like to keep track of our newborn’s milestones. First smile, 1 month old, first crawled… Well with these original Baby Milestone Cards by Seriously, you can keep track of all the real moments that parents go through with a newborn.
Seriously’s Original Baby Milestones cards are all about keeping it real, so we love celebrating your babes first poo in the bath, that time they kept you up every hour, and even when they found their genitals!
Create an album for you little one to reveal to them on their 21st birthday or when they are about to become a parent themselves. Let them share the memory of their nappy explosion or their exploration into all the tasty things they can eat off the floor!
Use these unique baby milestone cards to help you laugh at those sticky or stressful parenting moments that we all go through. We hope you enjoy using them as much as Seriously have enjoyed creating them!
How to use Original Baby Milestone cards
Each pack contains 19 cards to be used as a photo prop or keepsake.
Cards are an A6 size and 400gsm so are perfect for photos.
Seriously Milestones cards are made to be used in conjunction with standard milestone cards in that they do not contain similar cards. These are a great follow on from our Seriously Preggo Pack Milestone Cards.
Share your photos on our facebook page #soulmothers so we can share your pain!
- Last night I woke up Every. Single. Hour.
- I had my head banged into a door frame
- I rolled off the (-change table – bed – couch)
- A teensy bit of my finger got cut off while someone was cutting my nails
- Nappy Explosion! It went (-up my back – down my leg)
- Today I was referred to as the opposite sex
- I screamed all day long for no reason (parents feel free to use this card too)
- Ate (blank) off the floor
- The brakes were left off my stroller
- Today I learnt to climb out of my high chair
- First visit to the ER
- My first poo in the bath
- Someone dropped their phone on my face when taking my picture
- I was fed food that wasn’t cooled down properly
- I just vomited in someone’s mouth
- Dropped (blank) in the toilet
- Got burnt by the car seat buckle
- I just found my genitals
- Today my parents are hungover for the first time since having me