Supacore Pregnancy Support Shorts
Pregnancy can leave mums with many aches and pains, not to mention medical conditions that cause mobility issues or need support. The patented Supacore Pregnancy Support Shorts uses leading medical grade compression to help alleviate lower back pain, discomfort and pelvic instability associated with pregnancy.
Approved Medical Device
Not only is this product approved and endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association, it is also a registered medical device approved by the Australia Theraputic Goods Adminstration. The CORETECH® patented technology mimics the compression provided by a sacroiliac joint belt and helps to alleviate the pain associated with pregnancy conditions such as pelvic instability.
The coretech technology also assists with hamstring, lower back and groin/overuse injury recovery and improves core support and stability.
Supportive Maternity Compression Shorts
The unique body-mapping compression provides focused support of the major muscle groups, resulting in less muscle soreness and soft tissue damage.
The Ribtech® seamless knitting technology used in the fabric, mimics kinesiology by micro-massaging the underlying muscle groups whilst the body is in motion. This amazing fabric enhances comfort and fit and can be discreetly worn under any uniform or workout wear.
- Prenatal support and recovery
- Reduces lower back pain and increases pelvic/back support
- Pelvic instability and pelvic girdle pain (PGP)
- Increasing mobility and stability leaving you able to continue working
- Support related pelvic floor dysfunction (SPFD)
- Provide superior comfort using seamless knit engineering
- Difficulty with sleeping where you cannot get comfortable.
- Supacore’s CORETECH™ technology uses patented body mapping engineering to copy the body’s core stability system and provide targeted compression throughout the pelvis and core.
- Free Returns Policy – You really have nothing to lose. All orders are backed with a 100 day FREE returns policy.
- Private health insurer rebates available on this product in Australia
Level of Compression
- Level: Medium compression (15-20 mmHg)
- Ideal Use: Prenatal support and recovery
To ensure longevity of the product please follow the care instruction and handle with care.
- Cold gentle machine wash inside out with like colours
- tumble dry
- dry clean
- use fabric softeners
Wearing your Supacore Garments
Please take extra care when wearing football boots or track shoes with studs. Remove shoes before taking off or putting on your Supacore compression garments.
Due to the high level of compression when putting on your Supacore garments, we recommend gathering the leg before placing the foot through, pulling the garment up the leg section by section to avoid placing unnecessary strain on the in leg seams by pulling from the waist.
Be mindful when wearing jewellery or watches that may snag or pull the fabric.
Chlorine and Salt Water Recovery Sessions
We do not recommend that you wear your Supacore garments for recovery in chlorine pools as the chemicals will corrode the fabric and impact on the longevity of the product. Rinse immediately in clean water after use if your Supacore garments have been exposed to salt or chlorinated water.