Organic Breathe Eze Cosy Crib
The Organic Breathe Eze Cosy Crib is the perfect sleeping pod for safe sleeping for your baby in their cot, next to you or out and about. This Australian design has been loved by parents for over 20 years, helping babies to get a great night’s sleep.
Cosy crib but safe
The Organic Breathe Eze firm fibre construction provides your baby with a secure, safe and allergy-resistant environment to cuddle and sleep. Used together with the babyhood Sleep Positioner, this sleep system will provide you with the confidence to also have a good night’s sleep. (The Sleep Positioner is sold separately.)
Tried and tested by thousands of parents and their bubs globally. There are a few sleeping nests being introduced to the market, our much loved Breathe Eze Cosy Crib is unique because it is safer for your baby. The organic cotton cover is an added bonus for your baby’s comfort and health.
Organic Breathe Eze Crib Safety Features:
Our Organic Breathe Eze Cosy Cribs are:
- The mattress is flat and does not have an incline. An incline is dangerous as it lifts your baby’s head (chin to chest).
- Tight fitting fabric covers so no loose or excessive fabric reducing the risk of entrapment – take the “pinch test” today on a whole range of sleeping pods and immediately you will see why the Cosy Crib is safer with no excessive bedding.
- Firm fibre so the mattress is not soft and squishy. This reduces the risk of suffocation if your baby rolls into the mattress.
- The mattress complies with AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 Methods of testing infant products – Sleep Surfaces – Test for firmness so you know it is safe for your baby.
- There are no ties or clips or any attachments that your baby can be entrapped in which may cause a strangulation hazard.
- Designed to allow you to safely sleep your newborn baby in accordance with safe sleep practices as it has a separate mattress that you can tuck your baby’s bedding under so bub is snuggled up, safely flat on their back with no suffocation hazards.
- Made from breathable cotton fabrics for continuous airflow through the pod. The inner core is made from breathable fibre which is a heat bonded polyester fibre that allows for airflow and is allergy and dust mite resistant (NO foam is used in the construction of our cosy cribs as we do not believe it is safe for your baby. Foam contains hazardous chemicals, it is not breathable and not washable)
- Made from organic cotton fabrics which are certified by internationally recognised GOTS certification test facility
- Cotton cover
- Dust mite resistant
- Fully washable so it is more hygienic for your baby.
From birth until they out grow the length of the Cosy Crib
External: L83cm x W50cm x H18cm
Internal: W27cm x L63cm x H10cm
Grey Leaf (on white background), White leaf (on grey background), Vintage
Carton 1 – L83cm x W50cm x H18cm
Outer: GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
Inner: Breathe Eze Inner Fibre
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010
- Delicate hand or gentle machine wash in cold water only.
Hot or warm water may shrink the cotton.
Wash separately so your colours don’t run.
- Wash noodle with cover and do not open the zipper or remove the insert (zipper is for manufacturing purposes only to get a nice tight fit)
- Line dry flat in shade only.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Rotate the mattress regularly to maintain a nice firm mattress pad.
- For further information see your product packaging.