Supacore Postpartum Compression Shorts
Pregnancy can take its toll on your body, causing aches and pains that may even affect mobility. That is why Supacore Postpartum Compression shorts are ideal for helping your body speed up its post pregnancy recovery. These unique and patented shorts will assist with recovery from:
- abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)
- perineal trauma
- stability and mobility issues.
Why are Supacore Coretech Postpartum shorts different to other leggings?
Supacore Postpartum Compression shorts are patented with Coretech technology that provides a knitted in sacroiliac joint belt that provides the ultimate back support.
The seamless knitting technology provides for a comfortable fit. The design also ensures that the garment is durable and will show less wear and tear that will see you well beyond your postpartum days.
The cleverly designed Ribtech® – tightly grouped “spring like” ribbing, body maps over your glutes, hamstring, hip and tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging as you move (mimicking kinesiology).
When should you wear these recovery shorts for best benefit?
For new mothers, these postpartum recovery shorts can be worn as soon as you feel able post-delivery. It may take a few days to feel fully comfortable.
Supacore Coretech® shorts can also be worn during training and competition, and then post-training and competition for anywhere between 2 -24 hours after returning to regular training or exercise.
For athletes, these recovery shorts can be worn to aid in the recovery from:
- groin pain – straining of muscles ,ligaments or tendons
- hamstring injury and prevention of reinjury.
- osteitis pubis
- hip injury
Wear these compression shorts as part of your exercise and workout wardrobe. For those requiring additional support, these shorts can discreetly be worn underneath your work uniform or regular clothing.
- Supacore shorts are registered and listed as a medical device with the Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia.
- Supacore’s CORETECH™ technology uses patented body mapping engineering to copy the body’s core stability system and provide targeted compression throughout the pelvis and core.
- Free Returns Policy – You really have nothing to lose. All orders are backed with a 100 day FREE returns policy.
- Private health insurer rebates available on this product in Australia
Level of Compression
- Level: High/Firm medical grade compression (25 mmHg)
- Ideal Use: Postpartum and injury support and recovery
To ensure longevity of the product please follow the care instruction and handle with care.
- Cold gentle machine wash inside out with like colours
- tumble dry
- dry clean
- use fabric softeners
Wearing your Supacore Garments
Please take extra care when wearing football boots or track shoes with studs. Remove shoes before taking off or putting on your Supacore compression garments.
Due to the high level of compression when putting on your Supacore garments, we recommend gathering the leg before placing the foot through, pulling the garment up the leg section by section to avoid placing unnecessary strain on the in leg seams by pulling from the waist.
Be mindful when wearing jewellery or watches that may snag or pull the fabric.
Chlorine and Salt Water Recovery Sessions
We do not recommend that you wear your Supacore garments for recovery in chlorine pools as the chemicals will corrode the fabric and impact on the longevity of the product. Rinse immediately in clean water after use if your Supacore garments have been exposed to salt or chlorinated water.
Black with Pink logo,
Black with grey waistband,
These great leggings are also available in limited prints. See our Supacore Striped Postpartum Compression Shorts.