BabyHeart Standard Fetal Doppler
Hearing your baby’s heart beating is amazing but also can be comforting between doctors visits. The BabyHeart Standard Fetal Doppler can not only let you hear the heartbeat but can clearly display the heart rate on an LCD screen. Tune in to capture each hiccup and kick with this great reliable doppler.
The Standard Fetal Heart Doppler can detect a heart rate from around 14-16 weeks of pregnancy. Three different modes will allow you to see the real-time fetal heart rate display, the average fetal heart rate, or you can customise your experience with the manual mode.
Easily record your special moments with the touch of a button and play these back to your friends and family so they can enjoy them with you. The built in speakers allow you to easily hear or share your baby’s heart beat. For something a little more private, connect your headphones so that its only you and your little one.
Don’t forget to order extra doppler gel for when you have used what is included with purchase.
- 3 modes: real-time fetal heart rate display mode, average fetal heart rate display mode, manual mode.
- Large LCD display fetal heart rate
- Auto-off after one minute of no signal
- Battery status indicator
- Output for headphones
- Built-in speaker
- Detect fetal heart sounds from 14-16 weeks
- Physical Dimensions: 130mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 36mm (H)
- Weight: 250g (including batteries)
- Ultrasonic Emitting frequency: 3.0MHZ
- FHR Measuring Range: 50 – 240 BPM (beat per minute)
- Operating temperature from -10°C to 60°C
- Operating humidity from 0% to 95%
- 1 x main body set
- 1 x probe
- 2 x 1.5V AA LR6 alkaline batteries
- 1 x user manual
- Bonus 250ml gel