BabyHeart Digital Baby Thermometer
This easy-to-use, non-contact BabyHeart Digital Baby thermometer is the perfect way to keep track of your baby’s temperature. There is no need to take off clothes, or wake them while they are sleeping. Simply hold the thermometer above their forehead and press the button to have their temperature show up instantly on the easy-to-read LCD display.
This thermometer can be used by the whole family as the non-contact infrared feature means you don’t need to touch the skin. The Digital Baby thermometer is the perfect way to keep track of everyone’s temperatures when they are unwell.
Tips for use
- Wait 20 minutes before taking your temperature after exercise.
- Keep the thermometer in room temperature 30 minutes before use.
- Clear your forehead of all hair and sweat before use.
- Replace the batteries when the low battery light is showing.
- Green and red backlights are only for body mode, while the white backlight is always for object mode.
- Normal body temperature varies from person to person. Tracking an individual’s temperature on a consistent basis will help determine whether a fever is present.
- For better-using experience, please read the User Manual carefully.
- Non-Contact measurement, which means no touching with skin.
- Handheld design to make the operation more comfortable.
- Adjustable temperature units.
- Auto power off within 10 seconds to save power.
- Large LCD screen with easy-to-read temperature values.
- A soft pouch to store and protect the thermometer.
- Can be used with all ages.
- Ultrasonic frequency: 3.0MHZ
- Battery: 9V
- Physical Dimensions: 104.5mm (L) x 50mm (W) x 70mm (H)
- Weight: 69.5g
- Mode: FR202
- Accuracy: ± 0.2
- Measuring Distance: 1- 5 cm (0.4-2.0 inches)
- Measuring Range: Body: (34.9°C – 42.2°C / 94.8°F – 108.0°F); Object: (0.0°C – 100.0°C / 32.0°F – 212.0°F)
- 1 x FR202 Thermometer
- 1 x Soft Pouch
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x User Manual